• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: GS + Acid 4.0 Pro - a great deal

OT: GS + Acid 4.0 Pro - a great deal

Hey Folks,

I just downloaded ACID 4.0 Pro, and have now replaced my \"standard\" sequencer with this package. It offers some really nice **linear** audio and MIDI editing capabilities, and of course it\'s a monster loop generator.

If you\'ve ever wanted to use GigaStudio within a 5.1 music production environment - and got video sync and A/V output capabilities to go with it - *and* wanted it for less than $200 - HERE\'S YOUR CHANCE!

You can use the links below and perhaps extend the professional courtesy of mentioning me as your referral source. I am not only doing this out of the goodness of my heart, but I also receive free loop libraries from Sonic Foundry in exchange for turning you on to this incredible tool.

This deal extends through September 30, and the price beats the \"standard\" download deal by $50. If you\'ve entertained the thought of \"getting with the program\" - now\'s your chance.

Here\'s the blurb:

Tell your friends about ACID PRO 4.0\'s $199.95 special introductory price. Here\'s how it works: send them to http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6962 for the boxed version or http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6963 for downloadable when they are ready to buy.

On the Sonic Foundry Online Store address form, your friends will see a field labeled \"Referred By\". Tell them to put your email address, composition@hhaynes.com, in that field.

I will be producing a new set of demos based on GigaStudio and ACID over the next few weeks. As I complete various segments, I\'ll post links to them for your viewing pleasure.

That\'s it for now. Have a good one.

Re: OT: GS + Acid 4.0 Pro - a great deal

Hi Houston Haynes,

Thanx for the information. I also bought Acid Pro v4.0 from SOFO 2 days after its launch. Quite happy with it and GigaStudio.
    By the way, you can also refer to my email if you want me to win a FREE loop Cd, he he [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    -> thierryrobin@netcourrier.com

By the way, if Acid certainly does NOT offer FULL midi functions (no scores), like Sonar, SX or Logic can, ALL the basic functions are here and work OK and make a \'low skilled musician\' like me to enjoy composing. That\'s the magic of loops combine with GigaStudio.
    Of course, if some of you also enjoy playing with VSTi to get another sound, Acid pro fully support VSTi and ASIO.

Thierry ~jam~

PS: I\'m really happy to be back here in this forum after a long long time away. before, I had Gigaampler and now I enjoy my recent GigaStudio registration!

Go Back to forum