• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problems configuring Kontakt with 16 patches loaded

Share/Bookmark

Problems configuring Kontakt with 16 patches loaded

I was wondering if you could recommend a way to set up Kontakt when 16 patches are loaded.
    By the time you get to the 13th patch, the rack is so full that it is impossible to scroll down to look at the last patches.

Even harder is to assign a midi channel to the last patches. Since the last patch is already at the bottom of the screen and the midi channels scroll down even lower, it is impossible to see any midi channels.
    I tried all sizes to no avail.
    My monitor is a 20\".
    Thank you

Re: Problems configuring Kontakt with 16 patches loaded

Are you using the scroll bars on the right hand of the rack? I load up 16 patches all the time and never run into issues. You can jump to the bottom of the rack by clicking in the darker area under scrollbar.

Hi Patrick another thought is that you can go into the preferences and set the specific sizes in pixels.

The downside is that Kontakt will be smaller but you\'ll have a more overall view of Kontakt.

As Haydn says too, you can scroll down of course. (By the way, I\'m not trying to go for three here!)

Hey guys,

I forgot to mention that the Kontakt I am talking about is a LAN Kontakt using FX teleport.
    It seems crazy that NI wouldn\'t provide basic features such as a scroll bar that enables you to go all the way to the bottom of the screen.
    I tried to change the pixel size but that didn\'t do the trick.

Since I\'m having other problems with my LAN Kontakt, I guess there\'s something fishy with the way the LAN Kontakt behaves in my setup?

Scott, once you get to 3 or 4, I\'ll have to worry about my QLSO [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum