• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio version 2.53.05

Gigastudio version 2.53.05

Yeah ! Gigastudio isn\'t dead ... it\'s a small step to the version 3 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It fixes some bugs and add some things ...

Winsted, CT

Re: Gigastudio version 2.53.05

If you edit your instrument and make it \'1\', it will be.

Yes I realize that, however if you have a sample that you are taking from a larger gigasample file, such as SAM Horns, it will not let you name it 1 because there is already a sample named 1, then I\'d have to name #1 to #32 or whatever. It\'s really aggravating, especially since you have to open GSEdit everytime to do that. There should just be an option where you can double click on the number and have it be the number you want. Is it really that complicated? I don\'t think so, especially since this program has been out for years.

Nice option would be to be able to move the loaded patch order around, in the mint-color area. Not influencing the assigned patches to the channels of course, but moving around the program numbers. Would be nice for people working with Program Changes.

Yes, Maarten. That\'s exactly what I was after. I deal with program changes a lot, as I don\'t want to have 5 different violin I tracks. I like to just have one or two, and change to whatever patch I want, and naturally, I\'d like my patch list to have all the instruments of the same type grouped together.

Although it seems to reduce it, it still doesn\'t fix that conexant error. I also don\'t understand why, at this stage, they still haven\'t made a way to change the patch numbers for each instrument you load. How annoying is it to have Violin I Legato as patch 0, then Violin I Tremolo as patch 37. Why can\'t it just be 1?! STUPID.

Go Back to forum