• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio version 3

Gigastudio version 3

I sent an email to Tascam to have more information about version 3. They work on it but they aren\'t sure about a release date !!!

Re: Gigastudio version 3

Now there\'s a surprise

I starting to think Gigastudio is vaporware. All those people who say they use it years ago are telling lies. It´s all a great conspiration. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I got a paranormal vision about the release date!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .....

Eh, I forgot to remember the date. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

OK, let’s turn it into a betting game.
    I say the release date for GS3 will be April 1st. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Is that a release date or an announcement? Because technically GS 3 hasn\'t even been officially announced! And usually the shipping date is about 2 months behind the announcement!

My guess for an actual shipping date is September/October 2003.

I sent an email to Tascam ... they don\'t have any information about GS3. I asked information about DirectX audio plugins but they don\'t know ...

BUT ! They have programmers who work on it !! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Chandler, Arizona

Rumors at NAMM would agree with Midphase - somewhere in the fall. Just wondering what the cost will be and licensing for multiple machines.

syquest, what have you done to receive an answer?
    i\'ve sent several requests, but didn\'t get even a *beep* - maybe they don\'t like emails from europe?

Go Back to forum