• Register
  • Help

Topic: OS X Kompakt ... Ship Dat Slips Again?

Share/Bookmark

OS X Kompakt ... Ship Dat Slips Again?

What\'s going on over there? First their chart said September, then they changed it to October, now they have two days left before it slips to November and still no sign of it. Anyone know what\'s going on? I\'m getting worried about my investment right now (I got it only on the promise that it was going to be OS X-native -- at that time they said the same month I bought it). Not happy with NI right now!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Re: OS X Kompakt ... Ship Dat Slips Again?

Sorry, were all waiting too [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] . Probably NI ran into some extra bug fixes..Best RIch

Originally posted by Rich Pell:
    Sorry, were all waiting too [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] . Probably NI ran into some extra bug fixes..Best RIch
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hmm, looks like as of today they\'ve completely removed the OS X upgrade chart from their site.

Originally posted by HiRez:
    Hmm, looks like as of today they\'ve completely removed the OS X upgrade chart from their site.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It\'s there -

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?osx_us

Originally posted by dougrogers:
    ]It\'s there -

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?osx_us
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Ah thanks, I couldn\'t find it. Though curiously it still has OS X Kompakt listed for \"10/03\". Until the update I can\'t use my old PowerMac as both my piano module and my web server [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum