• Register
  • Help

Topic: New GigaSampler user, Do I have all CDs, other questions...

Share/Bookmark

New GigaSampler user, Do I have all CDs, other questions...

Grateful thanks for any help you can offer me; I just received my copy of GigaSampler LE and with it came GigaPiano, a Demo Cd of say 10 or 11 gigs from different companies, no samplewrench xe, no manual. Would this be correct ? I thought there was something called the Sound Collection #1, I don\'t have anything with that title or even close. I\'m a Tascam beta tester and bought Giga directly from them, just curious if we get a different package. I also tried to download the latest upgrade to Le 1.64 (I have 1.62) and it seems I get an empty link, although I registered it online... The help file is missing like 90% of all the graphics/screenshots, that looks very weird !! Anyway, I was a little off put by this, but the program is wonderful in it\'s simplicity and logic even though it is incredibly powerful...
    Regards to all, -Azure ;-}

[This message has been edited by AzureCrystal (edited 08-24-2001).]

Re: New GigaSampler user, Do I have all CDs, other questions...

don\'t know exactly what the LE package might contain but there is no real manual except purchased separately at 35.00 from whoever is in charge of that now. I would suggest going to worrasplace.com if you haven\'t already and downloading some gigs from there if the ones supplied seem scant. My original purchase had some demos from sound companies but few were of any great use long term. The libraries are somewhat expensive but I have really begun to make my own stuff from samples downloaded for free. There are a couple good tutorials for creating .gigs at glasstrax.com and audioheadz.co.uk

Re: New GigaSampler user, Do I have all CDs, other questions...

also....there should be something when you use the help embedded in the program.

Go Back to forum