I am a new user, I am trying to play samples from my midi keyboard that are loaded into GS and record into Samplitude 7 pro.
1) From GS, I can play the instrument from the virtual keyboard.
2) I can play the samples from my midi keyboard thru GS.
3) I have my output ports setup in GS
4) I have those outputs that GS is using disabled in Sam. I can record into samplitude, I see midi data, the meters reflect that something was recorded, the problem is I am not getting any output to the mixer(DA7). Like I said I get output thru the mixer (DA7)from within GS, only when I bring up sam from GS I get no output. It\'s like the outputs are not being designated correctly. Could you walk me thru the steps on this configuration.
5) I have an RME 9652 with the latest drivers installed. I have updated GS as well.
Any help you could give my would be appreciated.