• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigasampler+Logic?

Share/Bookmark

Gigasampler+Logic?

Hi!
    I\'m pretty new on this. I just bought a soundcard for my PC (Hoontechs DSP 24 value) and I work in Logic Audio Platinum. I\'ve also got Gigasampler but I have no idea how to get it to work with Logic.
    First of all: Do I need two soundcards or can they work together in some other way?
    Second: Do I need some sort of \"instrument\" for Gigasampler in Logic\'s Environment.

Please answer anyone who knows...

------------------
    Dellow Yellow

------------------
    Dellow Yellow

Re: Gigasampler+Logic?

Nemesys publishes a newsletter, and the current one has a detailed process for getting their products to coexist with a sequencing package. You may try this and see if it helps. You can get the newsletter from their website.

I too, run LAP on a PC, but have NEVER gotten either GigaSampler or GigaStudio to successfully coexist on ANY of my systems!!!

I shall pray for you, and wish better results for you!!!!

::smiling with fingers-crossed::

Fantastic!

I actually got it working today! It was appearently only a question of choosing the right hardware driver in LAP, wich should be the \"Multi input\" driver for the card.
    Then it was no problem!
    I\'m a happy guy (until next problem occurs... ;-) )

Ciao!

------------------
    Dellow Yellow

Dello

Originally posted by starkenberg:
    Fantastic!

I actually got it working today! It was appearently only a question of choosing the right hardware driver in LAP, wich should be the \"Multi input\" driver for the card.
    Then it was no problem!
    I\'m a happy guy (until next problem occurs... ;-) )

Ciao!

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I was searching old threads and found yours. How did you do this? I have Giga studio on a PC lightpiped to my Digi 001 on my mac.
    I have to have PRo Tools open to hear giga and can\'t use my plug in synths with this model.
    Can you help?

Go Back to forum