• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help with Gina24 digital output

Help with Gina24 digital output

Would someone guide me through the process of getting the digital output on my Gina24 soundcard to work? My soundcard delivers audio through my monitors, but I cannot figure out how to get a digital signal from the Gina24\'s breakout box into my cd recorder. I have a Marantz cd-recorder with an optical input and SPDIF input. I don\'t understand what settings I must to modify on the Gina24 console menu to get this to work. The cd recorder seems to recognize the digital connection (in SPDIF), but I cannot get any audio signal to pass into the Marantz.

I may very well be missing something quite basic in all of this. Any help would be much appreciated.

GS 96, Pentium 4, 1.4, W2K, 1 gig ram

Re: Help with Gina24 digital output

Have you ever gotten this to work? I just now tried to use the digital out on my Gina24, and nothing comes out. Giga only seems to output on channels 1 and 2, but not any other analog outs or the digital spdif out. I\'ve been using outs 1/2 for months now, and just never tried any other outs.

I\'ve triple-checked all of the settings. I\'ve enabled all outputs on the giga hardware settings page (1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10). Then I opened up the Gina console, and can directly see that giga can only output on 1/2. If I send a giga channel to any other out, I get no activity on the console.

Go Back to forum