• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQL symphony orchestra computer is here?

Share/Bookmark

EWQL symphony orchestra computer is here?

Is this the link to the EWQL symphony orchestra computer, expandable to 4gigs of RAM, 3Ghz processor?

http://www.mtlc.net/main.php?a=Products&ShowItem=1069&b=All

Re: EWQL symphony orchestra computer is here?

that one will work for it, but I also know of one posted here predator
    this one is a more complete system inlcluding audio card(s)

i didn\'t see the soundcard included. It\'s a $1000 more than mtlc.com\'s with an extra gig of RAM.

You\'re right, I must be seeing things, I could have sworn they offered the Omnistudio package with it, but I\'m probably thinking of something else sorry bout that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi Marty and Seth,

We actually will have 3 systems hopefully online by the end of this week. Key System 1 is our top of the line model. We will also have systems that include cool sound card / Preamp combinations like the Omni Studio, the Delta 1010 or some of the RME sound cards. We also have Frontier Designs, Aardvark etc.

That being said, we are more than happy to custom design any of the systems to work for your music projects. Any suggestions you might have would also be much appreciated. Thanks much!

We went ahead and added our DAW System 2 and 3 in addition to our Key System 1 which has been up for awhile. Here\'s a link to the 3 systems in you would like to check them out:
    http://www.mtlc.net/main.php?a=Products&ShowFolder=191&b=All

Certainly, both Key System 1 and 2 should work very well with the EWQL Symphony Orchestra as well as the VSL and other best quality Sample CD sets. Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks!

Also take a look at the EWQL forum, Thomas_J made some great suggestions for a specific EWQL DAW.

Go Back to forum