Thought I might share this good experience.

Is anyone using a wireless computer keyboard (not midi keyboard) with their studio setup? I use one at home, and it lets me keep my computer away from midi keyboard, so I can have an office at home and not have to either buy a separate CPU for my midi keyboard or make my office double as my studio. So long as I\'m with 20 feet of my computer and have a sight line, I can set up keyboard shortcuts and for some uses (like just telling Cubase to record or stop recording) press one button and be off.

Even outside Cubase, there are Windows based shortcut systems that let you assign key strokes to any command in any program. This means I can start any program, load any samples,if I can remember the damned key combination.

Still have to get a monitor splitter cable that will let me run two monitors off my video card, but for simple commands that don\'t require me to see the screen, I\'m in good shape. Once I get the monitor splitter, I\'ll get a wireless mouse and ideally be able to edit sample maps with a mouse on top of my keyboard. Ah technology...

Now if there was only wireless midi and wireless video for SVGA cards...