• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: We are finally back up.

We are finally back up.

Seven years of data a hard drive and server at it\'s maximum limit; this caused us to make the dreaded server move. We are happy to say that it seems like most posts are still intact. Thank you all for your patience. We will continue to have new and exciting things happening in the coming months . I am going to take a long rest tonight. Enjoy!

Re: We are finally back up.

Mark, quite excellent. Thank you.

Looks good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

...I just don\'t feel home... it\'s just not the same... I hate changes...

Great design work guys... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Gonna get my self an avatar now!

Olomouc; Czech Republic

Marcus - Exactly - this new design is common Free php forum standard. The old one was unique and more comfortable - this new have more functions but isnt \"clear\" as old. I hate changes

What???Who???Why???Where am I???

I think I still drunk...the forum is so ugly!!!

I have to concur...
    the <font color=\"red\">bells </font> and <font color=\"blue\"> whistles </font> are fun, but overall...
    blecch. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

For a moment I thought I was in the wrong forum. Nice design - congratulations!

At first I thought WHAT!, then Hmmmmm, now its YEAH!. It looks slightly cramped compared to the old one but it has one magic button that is worth it: ALL. I don\'t recall that being available before and means that we can now check back instantly to previous posts in long threads without having to hunt through endless pages [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

PS: I promise I wont overuse the Graemlins [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum