• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The New Look of the Forum

Orcas Island

The New Look of the Forum

I just got back from a recording section and noticed the new look. Brighter colors, expandable menu, more smileys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], color text.

How do you all like the new look of the forum?

Gary Garritan

Re: The New Look of the Forum

Hey Gary We\'re not done yet. this is just temporary so everyone can still access the site. we are going to have some really nice changes, i think everyone will enjoy. stay tuned.....

We love it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but our signiture is not working? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Cool - now it\'s blue.

Well... to humble old me, old color scheme was much easier to read, and these anti-aliased smileys .. hmmmph. But times move on and change is the only constant thing in the universe. (:

To be honest, I prefer the old one. It\'s kind of distracting to read subject titles. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] There\'s a lot of very cool additions to be sure, I just wish it were easier to read through the different subject lines.

Well you can\'t see as many of the topics on one page so it takes longer to get around so that\'s not good. Pink and Orange?

Sorry, thumbs down.

My 2 Cents

What\'s with the flesh tones? May be that I was just too accustomed to the layout of the old forums, but posts are much harder to read. Also looks like there\'s wasted space on either side. But our smileys have depth!

And <font color=\"blue\"> BLUE?? </font>, now that\'s fancy!

Again, it might just take some gettin\' used to.

More informative information (is that redundant?) to come soon.

- JunK

Edit: OH NO! I didn\'t notice the limited number of threads per page that we can see! THAT is definitely bad. Every time I click the mouse, I lose one neuron in my brain. Don\'t make me click more than I have to [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry, I like the old one better. This one is too \"clunky\" to get around..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

yes, layoutwise i liked the old one more but featurewise you are on the right way [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    at least it took half of a century to track topics from others peoples.
    to be true, userwise this forum is way behind every forum you can download for free from invision or other brands...

I wouldn\'t mind so much if I could simply click on a subject to read it. Having to click the last post to get in is kind of a pain in the ***.

Plus it looks cluttered in here. I miss the simplicity of the old version. Hopefully the upcoming version will improve on this.

Go Back to forum