• Register
  • Help

Topic: find sample

find sample

Hello from france I would like to know if the option find sample (greyed in GPO)could be activate cause my problem is : I have 3 disk on my demo computer in my shop in france (I\'m a retailer of your product)I install GPO on first disk and the library on third disk when I open ouverture to make a demo the kontakt player don\'t find his sample and ask me \"Auto find sample\" if I do that I can go out to make a breack before GPO search and find all the library on 3 disk!!!
    why the \"Find\" is greyed (can\'t use it) because in Native instruments Kontakt U can choose between \"auto find\" & \"find\" (more quick I know where my GPO library is)and another request,DFD for GPO is Planned?
    Thanks and I forgot this product is really impressive it is one of best selling software here in my \"Home Studio Shop\"!
    pierre henri
    Home Studio 87 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: find sample

Hi Pierre,
    There is a known bug in the NI player that if you install the library to a folder other than the default location during installation, the result is that you will have the \"Find samples\" messages when you try to open a template in GPO Studio. Usually you won\'t have any other problems related to installing to a no-default location, but this is a current bug. We are hopeful that NI will fix the bug in a next update.

You can work around the problem either by reinstalling GPO library to \"C:\\Program Files\\Garritan Personal Orchestra\" (which takes a long time regrettably), or you can go through the find sample process for all the samples (which also takes a long time) and then save your GPO Studio session when you have finished going through the \"Find samples\".

Am I correct to assume that you are having the problems when using GPO Studio?

Best wishes

Re: find sample

thanks yes it\'s only with GPO studio [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum