• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DIVA - Future Producers review.

DIVA - Future Producers review.

Thought some of you guys might want to check this out. They gave DIVA an incredible review (and she deserves every bit of it!)

You can read the review here: http://www.futureproducers.com

Screen Talk

Screen Talk Magazine has reviewed DIVA Classical Female Soloists as well.

Thank you for the read.

Spotlight Demo:

Composer: Daniel Moy

Track: http://www.beladmedia.com/audio/golgotha.mp3

Re: DIVA - Future Producers review.

Alan and Frank,

Is this right?

Other than Diva, you have three new lib releases coming:

Phantom voice
    Voci Choir
    Voices of Faith

Are there any preliminary demos out for the three new?

Correct Joe, but no demos yet... soon.

There is 5 all together but I am not ready to announce the concept of 4 and 5.

It\'s going to be a crazy summer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and on top of it - the wife and I just sold our home \"hope all goes as planned\" then we move into our new home on May 28th.

Crazy days - LOL

Alan, my family calls me Jo, (without the e) but Dad, who passed away recently would always write me letters using \"Dear Joe\". Nice to see that again.

Much looking forward to the demos. The female vocals are the most difficult to work with -both sampling and composing with - at least my thought. So having a developer that started with the most difficult and has the skills from recording that genre, and now applying to these new libs will be something to listen for.

Frank, all these new releases, plus house change. You are staying in the same city though, I think.

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, DIVA was a trip. We do have the DIVA LEGATO TOOL being released in the next week or so. This will keep ya connected [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, we are stepping up to a 4 story town home - private studio being built. That will be awesome. Same state. Our home <sold> was under contract twice already and both buyers fell apart - so, I guess it\'s not a done deal until you have keys in hand. It\'s hard to not get excited but then again how can you not?

How will that tool work? will it bind the notes together similar to VSL?

Re: DIVA - Legato Tool

There will be an announcement this week or so that will go into detail.
    It\'s a tad early to even mentioned it really - Hang in there and wish us success with the concept.

Re: DIVA - Legato Tool

DIVA LEGATO TOOL!?!?!?!? HOLY SHUNT! And is this a free update for the Diva lib(s)? If so, I\'ve definitely got to reshuffle some of my purchase priorities!

Go Back to forum