• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Condi Lousy

Share/Bookmark

Condi Lousy

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Re: Condi Lousy

Very interesting stuff. How could they have prevented this though? That of course assumes that they wanted to prevent it and were not part of it. So, if the governments intention was to avoid an attack like this at all costs, do you think they could really do anything about it. None of the threats were ever detailed enough to pin anything down and its seems nobody took this threat seriously until it happend. If they took preventative actions that would need to be done, they would have probably caught hell for various civil liberty violations and what not. Until the attack happend, nothing was going to get done. Like I say, though, this would assume no potential conspiracy theories. For me, its one of two things. They simply could not do anything to stop this with the situation we had at the time with all the power games and red tape...or...the conspiracy theory of the powers that be letting or helping to make it happen to further an agenda. Anyway, everything is a real mess now eh? Welcome to WWIII! Its only going to get worse.

Dave

weel, there is argument that if our foreign policy were quite different than many terrorist operations may not have even dreamt of. since everything has causes of sorts, it is certainly plausible that if we weren\'t such an oil-consuming, hegemonistic country we might be investing our time and money differently.

Currently we are a defense-heavy country (using it in an offensive way world wide). This will certainly tick a few people off to the point of...say...flying airplanes into buildings. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I\'ve erased my post. This forum is too valuable to me to have animosity among other members created by political discussions. I\'d rather focus on the things we have in common and can share. There\'s plenty of political forums elsewhere.

Condi\'s whole \"grilling\" was a huge sham - on both sides. The 9/11 families, who had been pushing for this investigation to begin with, were livid after the questioning had concluded. They had submitted tons of hard, pertinent questions to the panel - and only one of them was asked. And that one questions was the softest one of the bunch according to them. No really tough questions were asked, such as, why were FBI superiors interfering with the aprehension and investigation of some of the actual hijackers, or why has Hussain al Hussaini been let go time and again (like with the OKC Bombing) and then turns up at the Boston airport where the hijackers took off? Or why were 15 of the 19 hijacker\'s visas approved even though they had not been sufficiently filled out as required by law? And why was the woman who illegally approved these visas subsequently promoted to a cabinet-level position instead of reprimanded?

There are many, many questions like this that directly illustrate that something much worse than mere neglicence or failure was at play. And the problem covers both the Bush AND Clinton administrations. Why do they refuse to ask these questions?

The whole thing has been a total sham. A mock investigation. A modern-day Warren Comission.

[ QUOTE ]
    Very interesting stuff. How could they have prevented this though? That of course assumes that they wanted to prevent it and were not part of it. So, if the governments intention was to avoid an attack like this at all costs, do you think they could really do anything about it. None of the threats were ever detailed enough to pin anything down and its seems nobody took this threat seriously until it happend. If they took preventative actions that would need to be done, they would have probably caught hell for various civil liberty violations and what not. Until the attack happend, nothing was going to get done. Like I say, though, this would assume no potential conspiracy theories. For me, its one of two things. They simply could not do anything to stop this with the situation we had at the time with all the power games and red tape...or...the conspiracy theory of the powers that be letting or helping to make it happen to further an agenda. Anyway, everything is a real mess now eh? Welcome to WWIII! Its only going to get worse.

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave, let\'s assume for a moment that the Bush administration wanted to stop and did everything they could to stop 911. (I am 100% certain that they allowed the attack to happen for political reasons, however) The attacks of 911 were 100% preventable. You say that none of the threats were ever detailed enough. Well that is not true. Only a small fraction of the warnings are mentioned in the media. We received dozens of detailed warnings down to the date, airlines and possible targets. We received these warnings from many sources including Israeli intelligence, German intelligence and various personnel. This is being reported around the world. When Bush was in Italy the month before 911, they shut down the airspace for 50 miles to protect him from an air attack. The world thinks of us as the next Soviet Union, due to the American propaganda machine. We have a 200 person department of the CIA that monitors unusual stock trading for this very purpose. Hundreds of people received warnings to get out of the World Trade Center, the week before. 15 of the hijackers were on 10 countries most wanted terrorist lists. They all were granted US visas, to the dismay of many FBI agents. After all of these warnings, the FAA was not put on alert (which is done frequently). We have no jets available to scramble and Bush is talking to school children about how they need to read \"real good.\" He does not interupt his tour till the whole thing is over. This either gross negligence or it is willful conspiracy. If you delve into the facts, the latter is the only conclusion and impeachment and punishment is the only rational reaction. WAKE UP AMERICA! The truth will not come from the 911 commission. But it is getting out.

Right on, Nick! And I might add that getting rid of Bush and replacing him with someone like Kerry will only get us more of the same. Bush Sr. gave us the same, Clinton gave us the same, and Bush Jr. has only followed the same example in this area. Those behind allowing these attacks have infiltrated both major parties, and so long as they hold such influence in these parties, don\'t expect real change from either of them.

It is important to see the 9/11 attacks in the greater context of the first WTC attack and the Oklahoma City Bombing, as they are all three connected. And in each case, our government has had a hand in AT LEAST allowing it to happen. Just as Nick is 100% convinced that 9/11 could have been prevented and was intentionally allowed to happen, I am 100% convinced of the same with regard to the Oklahoma City Bombing. This is ongoing. This isn\'t an isolated event. This has been happening since at least as early as \'93.

\"WAKE UP AMERICA! The truth will not come from the 911 commission. But it is getting out.\"

Sadly Nick, people are going to believe what they want to believe no matter how much the truth gets in the way. If it turns out that Bush knew everything the day before, it still wouldn\'t change the fact that his poll numbers will probably go up after he promises more free money (Tax cuts for the rich).

Brian

\"We received dozens of detailed warnings down to the date, airlines and possible targets\"

Date and Airlines? (as in Sept 11th United and American) Alot of the other stuff makes a good case but I have not seen this yet even on Alex Jones-Propaganda Matrix type sites etc..

Anyway, if all this stuff turns out to be correct, then we will eventually be left with ONLY two choices. Violence or Slavery. The ballot boxes could be tampered and the powers that be seem get around the will of the people no matter what. They seem to be two steps ahead in every way and have the money to buy the influence that is needed. This seems to be the norm of history that kings and governments always exploit and abuse their people. I fear that all the internet disscussion and sign waving and protesting falls on deaf ears and has absolutely no effect at all. Alot of good those worldwide protests have done. It comes down to violence or slavery and the people of this country and world don\'t have it in them to take things back by force if that were ever nessesary (except the Muslims it seems) so I predict slavery and abuse in all our futures at some point. Protests, getting informed, voting, those don\'t work if we are truly dealing with this level of tyranny.

None the less, I still find myself rooting for the Marines today having been on myself in an earlier life. The opponents in Iraq have earned the Marine Corps respect though. Get ready for the ultimate battle of this thing coming up any moment. Its going to be real ugly. I\'m glad I\'m out and too old to draft back in. They had their chance with me already.

Anyway, can anyone see a peacefull way to take back the system from tyrants. I would be pleased to be wrong. And keep in mind the possibility of staged terrorism of a huge scale as a tactic. Then what? Two steps ahead as usual. Is it just me or is it hopless if this is indeed what we are faced with.

Cheers
    Dave

this all seems to make sense to me fear is the best way to control the domestic population its proven to work every time, the people in power now are recyled reaganites and they have learnt their lessons well

so on the domestic front Americans are going to be in for a big surprise Chomsky\'s written an article called ROLLBACK and everything thats been happening seems to fit the pattern

now if your country has successfully engineered military dictatorships the 9/11 thing would be a piece of cake

on the international level how cool for Israel to have Iraq, Syria, Iran eventually out of the way and how lucky for Wolforwitz and his PNAC that 9/11 came along so it seems to fit in pretty good to me

9/11 perfect to push the domestic population into accepting even harsher policies
    and the Zionists come out winners strategically

the thing thats always bothered me about 9/11 is the timing i would of thought the terrorists would of picked a time when they could of got the main big guys not ordinary people

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast