Does anyone have an opinion on witch one should I buy.
I think those EW demos are more present than GPO, but is it so.
How about articulations.
Are there any other full symphony orchestra collections around/under 300 € that should be concidered.
There are no other under $300 libraries available that are as organized and complete as either Silver or GPO. We happen to be a dealer for GPO and have an excellent price for it on special should you decide in that direction. Please see below:
1. consistentcy of articlucalations for each section
2. the ability to \"create your own\" sized section, which no other library, regardless of size or cost, has at this time.
3. GPO is also expanding libraries by various styles
4. The orchestra is pre-panned, and though it lacks ambience, it does come with an excellent reverb.
5. There are drivers allowing you to use GPO with either Sibelius or Finale.