• Register
  • Help

Topic: Drums for Gigastudio

Share/Bookmark

Drums for Gigastudio

I hope I\'m In the right forum, I apologize if I\'m not. I\'m looking for a good set of drums to install into my gigastudio, no funky retro drums, just a good set of rock drums and cymbals. Can\'t believe in a place as big as Phoenix I can\'t find any samples. Am willing to pay , don\'t want any little demo\'s. Will order over internet but there are so many I don\'t know where to start. Any help steering me in the right direction would be great.

Dale

Re: Drums for Gigastudio

Most of the better drum libraries out there are not on the giga platform.
    This is probably why you are not getting much feedback.

Maybe doing a search here for \"rock drums\" or something similar would point you in the right direction...

Excellent Drumsets in Giga format...

DS Soundware
    www.dssoundware.com

Purrrfect Drums, Cymbals, and Brushes
    www.studiocat.com

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

I am using GIGA Drums for GS. It has 3 mic setups and 5 kits. Not too extensive, but best bang for the buck. Look at DFH Superior, but it is much more money than Giga Drums.

Go to this site. http://www.themusicdifference.com/order/giga/hipgig.html. Kevin Moreland has a great drum set at a very reasonable price. I\'ve used it on many compositions.

clueless

err, hey HOW ABOUT Scarbee drums???!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Edd

Hi Ed!

Scarbee Imperial Drums for GS3 (only for GS3 and upwards!) is in the works...

expect some good stuff in there: I will make up the release date when we are safe about GS3 release date and after we release the Kontakt version of S.I.D.

In these days we are recording more stuff to come [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Feel free to contact us for more infos on GS3 version.

Best regards,

Simone Coen

Thanks to all for the replies. The GIGA Drums look like the best bet and it was nice to be able to listen to the demo\'s before buying..........Thanks again

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, can\'t wait for those... right now I use my bass/drums exp. board for my Roland XP-60, the kits aren\'t bad at all, but I want some more options.

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, can\'t wait for those... right now I use my bass/drums exp. board for my Roland XP-60, the kits aren\'t bad at all, but I want some more options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait and see...
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Simone

Go Back to forum