• Register
  • Help

Topic: Solo Violin #3 and secrets

Share/Bookmark

Solo Violin #3 and secrets

What\'s your secret? How did you make it flow so well? Tom? Jeff?

How do you make your sauce, fratello? <---did ya know that Gary is a fellow Italiano? Not the cool Jersey kind like me but still [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hahaha, just bustin, G-Man!

Re: Solo Violin #3 and secrets

It is the *best* patch in all of GPO land...

I think I\'m addicted, scrap the solo strings project from your site Gary, we all have SV#3 now, we\'re cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I definitely agree that solo V3 is the best of the lot! I can use it for jazz-pop projects as well as my world/fusion stuff, and it has the most expressive tone of anything in my arsenal.

Dasher

I was just eating a particularly high quality piece of chocolate the day programmed it, I guess!

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
    What\'s your secret?

[/ QUOTE ]

The first ingredient is the violin itself. Add one Del Jesu Guarneri worth about 4 million dollars. Mix it in with chef Tom\'s velvety chocolate programming and you have a scrumptious violin treat. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Gary

So, you\'re not going to talk sauce, huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bravo guys. It truly sings!

Side Note: Jeff, is an amazing programmer. He blew my mind with the DIVA legato tool concept!

Shhh..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Jeff has the super secret ingredients.

Are you talking about the solo Guarn? If so, that\'s my favorite, too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum