• Register
  • Help

Topic: 2 simple questions

Share/Bookmark

2 simple questions

Hi,

Is it possible to use a zone as part of more than one group? Everytime I do this I crash on \"save\".

How and where do I define a sample playback different from the beginning of the sample?

Thank you.
    Jeannot Welter.

Re: 2 simple questions

Originally posted by Jeannot Welter:
    Hi,

Is it possible to use a zone as part of more than one group? Everytime I do this I crash on \"save\".

How and where do I define a sample playback different from the beginning of the sample?

Thank you.
    Jeannot Welter.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Jeannot, I`m assuming u got stuff instaled o.k now? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] U can copy zones to diff. groups
    bu highlighting and then Edit> copy to zone to new group. Double clicking on the sample gives u the loop editor where u can move the sample starts and ends. Is this what u mean? Maybe u know this already..Gl Rich

Rich, thanks a million.

Jeannot.

Any time Jeannot, thats what these Forums are for.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Rich

> Everytime I do this I crash on \"save\".

It\'s not really crashing, but seems that way because the screen doesn\'t re-draw and there\'s no progress meter the way there is with loading. If you let it sit, it will be OK.

Rich, thanks a million.

Jeannot.

Go Back to forum