• Register
  • Help

Topic: Prisoner of War

Share/Bookmark

Prisoner of War

I was impressed by the quality of the soundtrack of a game called \"Prisoner of War\" (Codemaster), and I\'d like to buy it, or download it if it\'s freely distributed, but I just can\'t find it anywhere. Any hint?

Thanks!

Re: Prisoner of War

I think its the soundtrack he wants to buy.. not the game

oh, sorry [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    As far as i know the soundtrack has not been released. I remember there was an interview about it at music4games time ago, hmm, yep, here it is http://www.music4games.net/f_powiv.html

Thanks, guy! I had indeed read the article (very interesting, btw!). Quite frustrating to see a good soundtrack that you cannot listen to outside of the game...

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks, guy! I had indeed read the article (very interesting, btw!). Quite frustrating to see a good soundtrack that you cannot listen to outside of the game...

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, still very early days for game soundtracks.... but it\'s coming! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hi, James!

What is coming? Prisoner of War\'s soundtrack, or a games soundtrack era? You working at Codemaster, do you know of any way of getting some songs of the score?

Hello,

I didn\'t have anything to do with POW here at codemasters (I work as an Artist, not a composer) so i\'m not sure of any plans to release a soundtrack, although I would say that it\'s not likely. But I think in the future as the music quality increases we will increasingly see more game soundtracks available.

Take care,

Go Back to forum