• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gary, We Need Divisi Sections For GOS

Share/Bookmark

Gary, We Need Divisi Sections For GOS

Hi Gary,

Something that\'s always limited my use of the otherwise excellent GOS is a lack of smaller sections.

The library would be essentially complete with 1st and 2nd violins divided in half and perhaps thirds. Violas and Cellos divided at least in half.

A good solo representation of each instrument would be the icing on the cake.

Any possibility of this as an upgrade? Paid or otherwise?

Ed Dzubak

Re: Gary, We Need Divisi Sections For GOS

I second Ed\'s suggestions. Having those added on, as options, would make this string library \"complete\", as far as I\'m concerned.

[ QUOTE ]
    Something that\'s always limited my use of the otherwise excellent GOS is a lack of smaller sections...Any possibility of this as an upgrade? Paid or otherwise?

[/ QUOTE ]

GOS was the first library to provide 1st and 2nd violin sections, but there is a need for even smaller sections. GPO was a start in this direction providing the ability to make ensembles with individual instruments.

We are working on a project that will give you what you want.

Gary Garritan

Is it possible to discuss when these smaller sections will be available? And will they be available in a sampler format (like giga, EXS24, ect...) as opposed to a self contained player, like GPO?

I asked it other times, please consider mac user [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Jaimo,

Too early to give you any information on release dates, formats, etc. These decisions will be made later.

Tom

Go Back to forum