• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Meet our New Moderator: Alan Lastufka

Share/Bookmark

Meet our New Moderator: Alan Lastufka

I am pleased to announce that Alan Lastufka will be helping to moderate this forum.

There has been so much growth in this forum and we needed help managing and keeping up with the increasing posts.

Alan has been an enormous help with helping design and manage the GPO website and creating graphics and banners. It\'s only natural he help out here.

Alan is also possessed with a fine character and attributes that will make him an excellent moderator.

It\'s great to have you here Alan!

Gary Garritan

Re: Meet our New Moderator: Alan Lastufka

Congratulations Alan!

Thanks for the *very* (too) kind words, Gary.

I know this is a great group and that should make my job easy... if anyone does need help or anything else, always feel free to PM or e-mail me.

Thanks again.

\"Alan is also possessed with a fine character and attributes that will make him an excellent moderator.\"
    Excellent choice! (Alan, don\'t forget the union rate fot this position! Gary lives on an island. There\'s has to be some gold treasure hidden somewhere.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Possessed? I\'ll say! Have you seen his picture lately! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Heh...out-of-context quote of the day: \"Alan is also possessed.\" - G. Garritan.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Congrats, Alan!

--Eric

Especially after seeing my new avatar, hey Eric? LOL...

Congratulations, this is well deserved Alan....even I can see how much work you have put into this.

Onwards and Upwards......

Frank

You\'ve Got the Wrong Man!

Alan doesn\'t deserve this. He\'s a drunk and he throws rocks at retarded children...

*ahem

What I mean is

<font color=\"red\"> WAY </font> <font color=\"orange\"> TO </font> <font color=\"green\"> GO </font> <font color=\"blue\"> ALAN!! </font> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

- <font color=\"blue\"> Junk </font> <font color=\"blue\"> </font>

Re: You\'ve Got the Wrong Man!

If I had any idea that the position would have included getting a fancy green font on my name I would have applied in triplicate.
    Congrats A.... but remember... \"absolute power corrupts absolutely\"-or-\"with great power comes great responsibility\".
    Take your pick of the great philosophers... Thucydides or Stan Lee

cb

Re: You\'ve Got the Wrong Man!

[ QUOTE ]
    Alan doesn\'t deserve this. He\'s a drunk and he throws rocks at retarded children...

Yeah, OK Junk....but I\'m sure he has his reasons and I don\'t see much wrong with this anyway......I mean, who isn\'t and doesn\'t??

<font color=\"blue\"> </font> There will be a good psychosomatic reason for this behaviour. My guess is that Alan\'s drunken father thew rocks at him when he was young...... There\'s always a reason for things.....Try not to be so judgemental [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] <font color=\"blue\"> </font>

Frank

Go Back to forum