• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga crashing my system

Giga crashing my system

Ok I got the latest update Im running Giga 24. It takes so long load and when it\'s loaded it takes a long time just to select an instrument and when I do it loads about half way and does nothing but stay where it\'s at. This sucks!. It\'s as if Giga is lagging.

Re: Giga crashing my system

If you have MidiYoke in your system, uninstall it. MidiYoke and Giga dislike each other.

Thanks OldJarHead, yes I do have midi yoke on my system. So your saying even though I\'m not using midi yoke, Giga still recognizes it?. Wow I would have never thought . I\'ll give it a try. Thanks again! check back later with me .

Should have put this in before:

Hope this helps.

Hey OldJarhead. Did you carry cymbals in a Marine Corp band? If that be the case, Semper Fi from a former SAW machine gun shooter!

Otherwise, whats with that name?

Hi Dave,

Right on track. Was the Corp\'s absolute worst horn player at El Toro, Iwakuni, and LeJeune -- so the band officer at LeJeune put me on cymbals. At least I got to make some productive noise.

Never saw a SAW. When I got out in \'63, the Corp was just bringing in the M14.

Semper Fidelis (that\'s \"Always Faithful\" for the non-jarheads among us).

Go Back to forum