• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where have my stars gone?

Share/Bookmark

Where have my stars gone?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I had a single vote of 5 stars before the forum move... where\'d they go? I was so proud of those stars... oh my stars! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Where have my stars gone?

Well , I can see your five stars... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]!!!

Yea, I had 0
    still have 0

and Im such a great guy too

Yay! They\'re back! Yipee, yahoo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Don\'t feel bad, Brian. I think you\'re a swell guy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I\'m glad mine are gone. They were useless for navigation, and all they ever told me were things like \"Self confidence will give you a spiritual boost, but it is not a good day to start any new projects.\"

I just thought it was strange as I saw alot of the old guard with theirs but alot of the newer people didn\'t have theirs. I guess either the old guard got new votes, or the loss of newer member\'s was a result of technical issues with the migration.

Hey, I got demoted too. Used to have 5, now only 3. The reg date and number of posts seems different too but I could be wrong.

Woa! Spoke too soon. Just got promoted a star. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks!
    Dave

I was really kind of half-kidding with this post as it\'s not a big deal. But since then, I\'ve noticed a sudden rash of rating mania! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Suddenly for some reason everybody\'s getting and giving ratings it seems. I don\'t remember this much rating going on before the forum change. Oh well, it\'s a rating frenzy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum