• Register
  • Help

Topic: DIVA and GPO - Moved Topic

Share/Bookmark

DIVA and GPO - Moved Topic

Topic/Thread moved. Doing Alan\'s job here. hahahaha [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    --------
    Speaking of discounts... where can I find the Diva bundle in europe? Havent been able to find it yet... and I dont want to order from the states so I get all kinds of duties etc

Post Extras:

Bela D Media

Reged: 08/17/03
    Loc: www.beladmedia.com Re: DIVA and GPO [Re: Marcussen]
    #154174 - 04/12/04 11:40 AM Edit Reply Quote

You could order from BEST SERVICE, though they are very slow to undertsand/carry the bundle - or, just place the order through us... shipping is free and marked as a gift

Feel free to email admin@beladmedia.com for more info.

--------------------
    Team Bela D
    http://www.beladmedia.com

Post Extras:

Joseph Burrell

Reged: 01/20/04
    Loc: South Carolina Re: DIVA and GPO [Re: Bela D Media]
    #154199 - 04/12/04 01:12 PM Edit Reply Quote

Frank the only problem I have with Diva is that it requires I pay either 250.00 for Kontakt plus the cost of the lib. or 300+ dollars for Gigastudio and the cost of the lib. No talks of integrating it with GPO\'s Kontakt player? Just an idea, since I think a lot of the guys around here would probably give it a spin.

--------------------
    Secretly wishing I was Japanese...

Post Extras:

Bela D Media

Loc: www.beladmedia.com Re: DIVA and GPO [Re: Joseph Burrell]
    #154204 - 04/12/04 01:30 PM Edit Reply Quote

Funny you should mention that. We <Bela D Media/Garritan> are looking into the concept of integrating DIVA with GPO.
    We will keep you posted.

--------------------
    Team Bela D
    http://www.beladmedia.com

Post Extras:

rageangel

Reged: 03/23/04
    Loc: texas Re: DIVA and GPO [Re: Bela D Media]
    #154215 - 04/12/04 02:14 PM Edit Reply Quote

I thought it already was integrated or that it could be easily integrated with GPO. Can I use it in SONAR with VSampler? I was just getting ready to order it in the next couple of days. Hmmm.

Post Extras:

Bela D Media

Loc: www.beladmedia.com Re: DIVA and GPO [Re: rageangel]
    #154221 - 04/12/04 02:41 PM Edit Reply Quote

Currently, DIVA and DIVA Extended are produced in native GIGA, Kontakt and HALion. All versions are open source but are not apart of a stand alone player.
    At this time, you will need one of the above soft samplers to use the product.

Re: DIVA and GPO - Moved Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Loc: www.beladmedia.com Re: DIVA and GPO [Re: rageangel]
    #154221 - 04/12/04 02:41 PM Edit Reply Quote

Currently, DIVA and DIVA Extended are produced in native GIGA, Kontakt and HALion. All versions are open source but are not apart of a stand alone player.
    At this time, you will need one of the above soft samplers to use the product.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have, but don\'t use VSampler (and I\'m not in front of my machine to verify this), but doesn\'t VSampler have the ability to import Giga files?

R.
    ==

Will Diva play through the Kontakt Player that came with GPO?

DIVA is available in Kontakt native but you would need the Kontakt sampler to use DIVA. The same for GIGA and HALion.

Gary and I have talked about integrating DIVA into GPO.

If there is enough interest... Bela D Media would consider a DIVA/GPO version.

----

There is an upgrade path for GPO users to purchase to full Kontakt sampler, btw.

Didn\'t I read somewhere that Diva could be used by Sonic Foundry Vegas or is that just Diva by Design? If you can use it in Vegas, why couldn\'t you use it as an audio import in SONAR?

Yes, DIVA by Design is a 5.1 audio and pure audio version with a focus on sound design. You can import the audio files into any audio program. To take advantage of the 5.1 section... you will need 5.1 playback. Vegas ...for example.

For more information
    http://www.beladmedia.com/products.htm
    http://www.beladmedia.com/faq-home.htm

Promo Demo with Voice Over
    http://www.beladmedia.com/audio/divaxdesign1.mp3

Again, to use multisamples via a MIDI - you will need a native sampler.

I found that taking the individual wav files from Diva By Design and opening them in Cubase, chopping them up in there and using them that way is very useful as well. Cubase does surround (which is what Diva By Design was meant for) but I don\'t have a surround monitoring system...

So playing around like that might yeild some good results as well.

Go Back to forum