• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any GS3.0 news?

Share/Bookmark

Any GS3.0 news?

I could have sworn they were aimming for release in April. Any insiders know something they shouldn\'t? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Any GS3.0 news?

The Tascam website states \"GigaStudio 3 will be shipping in May, 2004\"

http://www.tascamgiga.com/pricing.php

Did any of you developers receive betatesting versions yet?

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

People can\'t tell you this information. Anyone who can help you is under NDA, which in the case of Nemesys has traditionally been very strict.

Just some FYI, I haven\'t received an NDA yet, nor have I heard the final news of a beta. I am supposedly on Pete\'s list of beta prospects. So this means that: either I didn\'t get picked and will not know until it is officially announced [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img], or it is not in a full beta yet. So, either way it isn\'t good news for me yet. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So, can a person under this NDA say he/she is under this NDA? Otherwise, nobody here will ever know. I don\'t doubt some people are under one, but it\'d be nice if someone chimed in and said \"I am under an NDA\" - unless it is against the rules.

In a normal situation, an NDA would mean that you couldn\'t say that. But, there have been some people on here that have been under certain NDAs where they can at least comment they are under one. Any help? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Every nondisclosure agreement I have ever seen prohibits the mention of the agreement as well as all specified proprietary knowledge. Sometimes, parties are released from this aspect of the agreement after it expires. Most of the time, not.

No one in his right mind, if under an agreement with Tascam/Nemesys, would mention it on this forum. It would be an instantly detected breach.

Go Back to forum