• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Congrats to Jun Yamamoto on being our 14,000th!

Share/Bookmark

Congrats to Jun Yamamoto on being our 14,000th!

We are quickly reaching 14,000 posts on our forum...

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 14,000th poster will win the very first GPO T-Shirt, custome designed by your\'s-truely!

The t-shirt is 100% cotton, black and includes the GPO logo and the tag... \"Compose Yourself\"

Pictures to come soon of the shirts, and Gary and I are working on other prizes, happy posting!

Re: 14,000th poster wins first GPO T-shirt!

Awww. I never win anything. I\'ll probably be changing pull ups when the 14,000th post rolls around. Hey, I\'ll buy one though (to show my support.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I really have to draw 14,000 posters to win a GPO T-shirt? I\'ll swap you for a Little Shop of Horrors show shirt!
    Now, are these the \"dry\" or \"wet\" T-shirt samples? Can we use the modulation wheel or the pitch for them. Do you have a picture of one model by...ah...erh...never mind. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Al,

Only a T-shirt? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Maybe we can be a little more generous. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gary Garritan

[ QUOTE ]
    Al,

Only a T-shirt? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Maybe we can be a little more generous. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gary Garritab\\n

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, ya think we would get a pair of boxers at least and make it a set! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Gary, did you have time to figure out what\'s going on in the string quartet I sent you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Re: 14,000th poster wins first GPO T-shirt & more!

So I see the mark has been met - who won the T-Shirt? I like the slogan by the way.

Ty

Gee wiz, I go to sleep for one little night and what do you know, that T-shirts gone.... errrrrr

My dream has always been to wear a t-shirt with Gary garritan\'s name on it..... (okay, not really).

J-

[ QUOTE ]
    So I see the mark has been met - who won the T-Shirt? I like the slogan by the way.

Ty

[/ QUOTE ]

It is! Wow, that\'s cool. I think the person who won should proudly wear the shirt at the convention. Just to emphasize the winner the rest of us should wear all white \"blank\" Tshirts! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    When ever, where ever it happens.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

midi file midi file where did I put my midi file.....

Congrats to Jun Yamamoto on being our 14,000th post!

Sorry it took me so long to post this, but I was asleep when the 14,000th post hit and I had to go back thru the logs offline to find out the poster...

Gary should contact you soon for your size...

Well congrats Jun Yamamoto! Now, you know you are going to be the only one at the GPO convention wearing a GPO T-shirt right? Don\'t worry, we\'ll be kind! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Nice, very nice.

Go Back to forum