• Register
  • Help

Topic: New GPO demos up on Garritan.com!

Share/Bookmark

New GPO demos up on Garritan.com!

We now have over 70 GPO demos up on the Garritan.com site, you might want to go and catch up on some of the wonderful tracks that have been written recently, just in case you\'ve missed any.

I\'d like to personally take the time to thank all of our users for their support and work with this library... our group has been turning out some amazing work!

Re: New GPO demos up on Garritan.com!

[ QUOTE ]
    We now have over 70 GPO demos up on the Garritan.com site, you might want to go and catch up on some of the wonderful tracks that have been written recently, just in case you\'ve missed any.

I\'d like to personally take the time to thank all of our users for their support and work with this library... our group has been turning out some amazing work!

[/ QUOTE ]

An understatement as far as I am concerned. There hasn\'t been this much new and exciting music since...well...I don\'t remember! Why, this is my favorite radio station! WGPO~
    A friend of mine asked me if orchestral composers are a thing of the past? My reply was simply - www.garritan.com. Five stars for GPO and it\'s family! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I am honored to be a part of this world Gary has put together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

It certainly is a very artistic and helpful community.

It\'s good to be part of it - I\'m looking forward to making some humble contributions now that I have sorted out my login problems.

Seems there are some broken links...

* Postlude on Melanchton
    * View of Mount Fuji from Edo
    * November
    * Chorale

Just thought I\'d let you guys know [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw. great demo\'s... one of the reasons I bought GPO (still didn\'t recieve it though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

Regards,

Ron

Go Back to forum