• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any logic users getting Kontakt 1.5 to work?

Share/Bookmark

Any logic users getting Kontakt 1.5 to work?

There seems to be a problem with the AU plugin causing Logic to not work properly. The Autoload song won\'t load and the mouse/screen relation is off by about 1/2\". So much for using Kontakt on my Mac.
    Chris

Re: Any logic users getting Kontakt 1.5 to work?

Did I see you over at Sonikmatter? I have 1.5 working AFAIK in Logic 6.31, OS 10.2.6, MDD 1.25, Griffin g4 port, 2408mk111, Spectrasonics suite, etc....

I haven\'t played with it much but my autoload problem went away with the authorization. The \"demo\" period was problematic. It loads, it streams and triggers from discrete midi channels. That\'s about all I know right now.

It\'s also working in DP4.11.

good luck

You saw me over at the NI group. The problem is with the unregistered version that runs while you wait for NI to email you the code. Once I got the code and authorized Kontakt it worked fine with no weirdness in Logic.
    Chris

Before authorization, Kontakt works fine in stand alone mode but I cannot load Logic anymore. I sure hope this will be better after authorizing. (Will do this evening.)

Logic 6.3.1. OSX.2.8 Kontakt 1.5 Powerbook Alu 1,25 GHz 15 \"

Originally posted by PerryParkas:
    Before authorization, Kontakt works fine in stand alone mode but I cannot load Logic anymore. I sure hope this will be better after authorizing. (Will do this evening.)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I have authorized, and now about 50 % of the times I try to open Logic, it quits during startup beceause of an \"unexpected error\". The rest of the times it works fine, so I have to launch Logic a couple of times sometimes to get it to work. Very strange indeed!

Logic 6.3.1. OSX.2.8 Kontakt 1.5 Powerbook Alu 1,25 GHz 15 \"

Someone on the NI users group found the solution for now. Just reduce the buffers all the way down. This however means the hard drive is going to be working hard, so better have a fast one.
    Chris

Go Back to forum