• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Welcome New Moderator: Tom Hopkins

Share/Bookmark

Welcome New Moderator: Tom Hopkins

Hey all, you know him, you love him...

Welcome Tom Hopkins as a new moderator!

Just wanted to let everyone know Tom Hopkins will also be giving us a hand here as a mod. As the famous programmer of GOS and GPO this guy has more knowledge in his right foot than I have in all of me - and the same goes for talent.

I haven\'t known a nicer guy with strong opinions and a passion for music that rivals even mine!

Tom, glad to see you now have official status...

Re: Welcome New Moderator: Tom Hopkins

Congratulations Tom!

Please don\'t ban me?

- jUnk

[ QUOTE ]
    this guy has more knowledge in his right foot than I have in all of me - and the same goes for talent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the saying is, \"in his little toe.\" Are you giving yourself more credit than you deserve or are you knocking Tom\'s programming abilities? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I\'d like to know if this is a promotion or a demotion?

Sorry, I guess my family got the saying wrong, perhaps my grand-pappy wanted us all to give more credit to ourselves than everyone else gives themselves, that\'s just always the way we\'ve said it. No knock on Tom, I think he\'s brilliant, and even more important and rare in the times we live in, a great guy. Always willing to take time out of his busy hours to lend a hand... not too many others would do that on a consistant basis. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Geez, it\'s about time you let Tom have some O that glory [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, great. Now you\'ve got me wondering if I\'ve got it wrong. I\'m a total malaprop.

Tom, does this give you the ability to edit posts that are ******* **** * ***** ** **** ***** * * *** * ***** *** * *** *** * ** * *** **.

hahaha, or threads that say \"GPO is a scam\" ?? LOL

like he needs more to do

My condolences, Tom. I guess they thought you didn\'t have enough to do already [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

-- Martin

Congrats Tom.
    What side of the ferry is your office in headquarters located? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum