• Register
  • Help

Topic: Taxes Due, when is GS3.0 due???

Taxes Due, when is GS3.0 due???

just curious, I know 3.0 is now \"past due\", How much longer? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Re: Taxes Due, when is GS3.0 due???

Not much longer. They have a \"go to manufacture\" date coming up ever too quick.

They anounced at NAMM an April-May time period for release. In this industry, I have found that when your quoted a range of time, count on the later one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

It looks to me as best I can tell to be on schedule, barring any glitches.

They won\'t quote an exact day though until they ship the masters off.

We have written the manuals (at least 600 pages I think plus online help and PDF files) and are working on the DVD tutorial as well and have found it to be an exhaustingly deep peice of software. (we\'ll, its exhausting to document every little feature anyway) Its going to be documented up one side and down the other in paper and video. I think the users will like it.

Don\'t worry though. There is no learning curve to get up and going if you already know how to use 2.5. Just a few minor concepts to learn.

However, you can go pretty deep into it as a developer if you start building in impulses (for rooms & Halls, Mic positions, change Microphones & Mic patterns, Instrument body resonance, hardware effects modeling etc.) and the various intellegent MIDI tools where you can program custom MIDI events and rules, MIDI controller note triggering, legato-repetition & alternation tools etc.

well, the link you provide comes up as a string winder [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

but you are correct. Done a search and they seem to think it\'s available. I fear this is incorrect tho.

Hey! I\'m not finished! Still got a couple pages to document [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Its close but not quite \"that close\" Pre-orders perhaps? I don\'t know.

Go Back to forum