• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Tips for selling yourself at GDC

Share/Bookmark

Tips for selling yourself at GDC

I captured a segment off G4\'s show \"Pulse\" about getting business via GDC. It follows an aspiring composer/audio guy as he goes to GDC and hits a few booths and chats with some seasoned pros. It\'s pretty interesting. If you\'re interested in seeing it, post a response in this thread.. if I get enough response, I\'ll encode it and upload it.

Re: Tips for selling yourself at GDC

Sounds very interesting Sam. Count me in. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I\'ve been advised that this might be a copyright violation. Is it? It\'s on cable afterall...but then again, cable does cost $ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sorry then, don\'t post a response in this thread.. the URL will not be posted here.

Have a great day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    the URL will not be posted here.

[/ QUOTE ]
    DOH! You had me excited for a minute.

Actually, watch this thread. I\'m in the process of getting permission from G4 to post it. Stay tuned.

count me in please

The show was very interesting. I would\'ve not known about it until my buddy (one of the editors for \"Pulse\") told me about it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I guess I didn\'t realize that GDC was like a job fair in a way, huh? I\'ll really have to focus on going next time!

(The show usually replays throughout the week in case you miss an epsiode like this again.)

Cheers!
    -David

Sweet, G4 says OK. But they want me to use their clip, which they are encoding and putting on an FTP site for me. I\'ll have an update next week.

I\'d certainly like to catch it either on the channel or online. Shows like that are always interesting, and it\'s great to see such a rare topic being covered.

Very cool! Can\'t wait. Thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum