• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Best-Service.... not Best at all ?

Share/Bookmark

Best-Service.... not Best at all ?

Hi all !

Does anyone here have any experience with Bestservice (germany) ?

I ordered GPO over 2 weeks ago, didn\'t recieve it yet.
    Got no response on my email asking how much longer it would take.

I understand that sometimes things can take a bit longer, but not responding to email is not the customercare I expected.

How long did you people have to wait for your copy ?

Thanks,

Ron

Re: Best-Service.... not Best at all ?

Mine came on xmas eve and was a pre-release. Not sure what the availibilty of the retail is like though.

You\'re a funny guy. So you have ordered 2 weeks ago?

I have waited about 2 months. Ask them why you have to wait, I\'ll say nothing.

At least you get 10% discount at bestservice.

[ QUOTE ]
    You\'re a funny guy. So you have ordered 2 weeks ago?

I have waited about 2 months. Ask them why you have to wait.

At least you get 10% at bestservice.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 months ???

Wow... don\'t think I\'d be in bussiness much longer if my clients had to wait that long.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I did ask them, but got no reply... as I said, I don\'t mind if it takes a bit longer, but not responding.... not done !

And 10%.... only if you order something else... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

And 10%.... only if you order something else... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see...so I had the luck of a X-mas discount....seems as these 10% atm are a little bit misleading.

Sorry for your bad luck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Well what do ya know.....

Just got a reply from them.... seems my VATno wasn\'t complete.

I ordered a xsample cd last month and it took only 2 or 3 days to arrive, and to spain the delivery was free. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think that GPO orders may take more time because GPO copies dissapear as fast as a candy at a schooll\'s door (spanish say, i don\'t know if it exists in english hehe)

Ordered my Giga96 and AO there a year ago, took about a week or two till I had it (I remember wondering what took them so long). Didn\'t seem to be the fastest ones, but the service on the telephone was quite good when I had a problem getting it running and answered a couple of emails with questions before the purchase. So I would say they are in the ok to good segment, not great, but not bad either. I guess I would buy there again...

Louis

I\'m a happy camper !!!

Just got another mail from BestService... everything is ok now and they will ship GPO tomorrow !!!!

Can\'t wait.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ron

Great

Otherwise you could easily have done some timetraveling. Order the prerelease and have it before yesterday. Then you would have learned the program already too.

But if you just want them to send it tomorrow.. go ahead, my friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum