• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I'm Somebody Now!!

Share/Bookmark

I\'m Somebody Now!!

My Pictures up on the GPO Demo Site!! My Pictures up on the GPO Demo Site!! I\'m somebody now!! (As I jump up and down like Steve Martin delivering phone books) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, thanks Mr. Garritan. The site looks great!

Jonny

Re: I\'m Somebody Now!!

Congrats and welcome to a unique family! It is a good feeling isn\'t it! Ya look good kid! Keep \'em coming!
    There are not many people like Mr. Garritan and his crew in this world today!
    ENJOY!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Man!!!! Nice work! Remarkable to say the least. Very very very nice! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It\'s probably me, but I can\'t seem to find any reference of you on the demopage... am I missing something ?

Ron

[ QUOTE ]
    It\'s probably me, but I can\'t seem to find any reference of you on the demopage... am I missing something ?

Ron

[/ QUOTE ]

If I may help. Look for Johnathon Cox! Awesome music!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Ron

[/ QUOTE ]

If I may help. Look for Johnathon Cox! Awesome music!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cox = Lost.... of course... makes sense [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway... that one I know ! Great music !!!

Thx Styxx (and Johny of course)

John,
    Incredible music! My little brother-in-law (16 years old) is a big horror fan and he was in awe with your music. He also now regards my spending hours with GPO with different eyes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Totally OT: Ron, do you by any chance have a family member called Arnoud Klaren?

[ QUOTE ]
    Totally OT: Ron, do you by any chance have a family member called Arnoud Klaren?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I\'m aware of...

I believe you\'re only joking about being someone now.
    You already are someone. This thing below has nothing to do with you. Well, it does, with all of us.

I really want to be a nobody in this horrible world. Being seduced by it and following its rules is a way to betray myself. I dont want any part of it and i wish i was born somewhere else. We live in darknes and we now think we dont have any use of our ability to see. And yet, you are a proud human if you sell me a pair of sunglasses.
    We are a part of a great puzzle. But the piece we are wont fit in it. So we have to shape ourself, our souls and minds, to fit.
    My life has become so thin of being here, i can soon walk away from my loosely attached chains. I thought it would be lonely, but everyday i realize that more and more people are breaking loose. Its a perfect balance. Where ignorance once was, understanding has taken its place.

There is no anger, there is only the FORCE!!!!

I\'m not making fun of you, Mr. Crackbaby, I just thought it was funny. You know, the Jedi Code:

There is no emotion; there is peace.
    There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
    <font color=\"red\"> </font> \"Where ignorance once was, understanding has taken its place.\"
    There is no passion; there is serenity.
    There is no death; there is the Force.
    You know? Star Wars?

(Sigh) Nobody ever gets my jokes!

Jonny

Go Back to forum