• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio Lock-Up

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio Lock-Up

Hey all I was wondering if someone could help me out. I\'m running Windows ME on a PIII 1.0 Ghz w/ 256 RAM and when I load Gigastudio, it locks up on the startup splash-screen.
    I have the latest Gigastudio (that I know of)...and I believe that I have the latest drivers installed.
    Any input would be appreciated.
    -Zack

Re: Gigastudio Lock-Up

And you\'re sure it locks up? It is not just building the Quicksound database? This can take several minutes.

I let it set for about 45 minutes, but I may have figured it out...there may have been a corrupted file; so I tried repairing it. We\'ll see...
    Have you noticed instablities w/ WinME? I\'ve run into problems with giga/sonar.

My WINMe OS recently froze during the early parts of startup. The fix was to startUp in Safe Mode (keep tapping F8 during startUp) then perform a system restore (StartUp->Programs->accessories->SystemTools->Restore or something like that). I restored my SW config back to Oct. 1st. All is well - for now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zquarles:
    I let it set for about 45 minutes, but I may have figured it out...there may have been a corrupted file; so I tried repairing it. We\'ll see...
    Have you noticed instablities w/ WinME? I\'ve run into problems with giga/sonar.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum