• Register
  • Help

Topic: VERY OT: Visual Gallery now up...

Share/Bookmark

VERY OT: Visual Gallery now up...

Hey all, I just finished putting my visual gallery up on my site if you care to take a look... http://www.fallofautumn.com/visual.php

I would post this in the OT section, but no one is ever hanging around there... plus there is some GPO stuff on there, so I\'ll tie it in that way [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: VERY OT: Visual Gallery now up...

Niiiiiccceee! Very nice indeed! I love the violin pic. Such talented people on this forum. Very pleasant visuals. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Outstanding work!

How much for a print of the Dali-esque work? Seriously. Signed by Alan Lastufka of course. I\'m a huge fan of Dali\'s work and this print captures that style very well. Very nice work on all these.

Art is not a thing you see, but a light by which you see, and what you see is life.

Dali is one of my favs, my friend Darryl Kinley turned me on to him and Escher...

I forget which Dali painting inspired this one... I did it using acrylics while teaching a friend some painting techniques, now it hangs above my bed, I ended up liking it alot.

Thanks guys for the kind comments....

Dude..I like the Kontakt skin... nice artwork...

Alan, you have talent! Of that there is no doubt. I like the variety and the invention.

Keep it up.

Frank

Yeah, I\'m a huge Dali fan. I also love the work of Edvard Munch. I know I\'m a weirdo. That\'s what the wife says anyway. Of course there is one work by Casper David Friedrich that inspires me every time I look at it, it\'s called \"The Wanderer.\" I also like William Blake, now he\'s got some far out there purgatorial religious works that I would love to have originals of.

Hey guys, thanks again for all the nice comments here, that\'s all I was really expecting this thread to bring... but -

I just sold my first piece of artwork! Joseph Burrell just bought the Dali painting I did... I\'m trying to find the bubble-wrap now to send it.

I hope it looks nice hanging in your home Joesph... thank you!

Alan,

Very nice work and congrats on the sell.

Jonny

Go Back to forum