• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New happy Gpo user demo

New happy Gpo user demo

Hi every one,

I haven\'t posted on norhtern sounds in a long time due to health,work and computer porblems. To cheer my self up I purchased GPO and just love it.
    Here is my first piece using GPO. It is a little simpler than most demo\'s Ive heard and thought it would be a good exsample of GPO in a non orchestral setting.

The piece is Harpsichord and two flutes.

Comment if you like.

Hope you enjoy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh and yes. I am working on an orchestral piece right now. I will post when it\'s done. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: New happy Gpo user demo

Often times simpler is better. Like the piece by the way. I love the GPO harpsi. Great rolls. Winds sound excellent. Glad to have you back contributing.

Nice and relaxing. Can\'t wait to hear your orchestration.

I love this piece. Reminds me of Mike Oldfield towards the end. Very, very nice.

Very nice indeed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

UK- teeming with life....

Glad to hear you still around 88. I\'ve had a similar series of problems plus a flooded bathroom to the extent that I manage to post but that\'s about all!!

It seems that your purchase of GPO has had the desired effect! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I liked your piece, cleverly constructed and easy on the ear. I look forward to hearing more.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I\'m glad you like it.

Stange thing happend though. I went to listen to the piece this morning and the Mp3 file seems to have taken on a very tinny sound to it. I had this happen before on an Mp3 file that I put on the web and don\'t understand what happened to it. It seems like the file can be on my page for a month or so then all of a sudden there is this tinny ringing sound to it. Very strange.

Unfortunatley my curent computer porblems keep me from re uploading the piece onto my site.
    Oh well.
    Glad you all enjoyed.

Yes! Sweet and simple. So nice to give the instruments room.

- m

West Seneca, NY

Hey 88!
    I\'m feeling left out. For some reason I get nothing when I download. From what I\'ve read I can\'t wait to hear it! Got have it!

Hi Styxx

I just checked out the piece again and every thing seems to be fine. You can try playing the piece directly from my web site. See below. Or you could try saving the file to your hard drive and play it from there. I\'ve had to do that before with other peoples files.

I don\'t think it is that great of a piece. So you are probably not missing out on much. But hey, what artist is truely happy with all of their works? LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hope it works for you.

Thanks every one for the kind words.
    Garsh! Yer\' making me blush. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum