• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Demo - Tea for Two from Opus 5 Wonderland

Share/Bookmark

New Demo - Tea for Two from Opus 5 Wonderland

Here is my new piece from my 5 opus titled Wonderland. The song\'s title is Tea for Two, and is the first movement of the opus. It is when Alice is walking across the open fields and pastures to get to her favorite picnic spot. Yet there is something magic in the air. The piece is still in the works, but is coming along nicely. I hope you enjoy this piece.

www.seanbeeson.com/teafortwo.mp3

Thanks,
    Sean R. Beeson

Re: New Demo - Tea for Two from Opus 5 Wonderland

Hi Sean very nice, I always like hearing what you do. Which library are you using?.

Very nice so far. I don\'t know if the library you are using has legato support, but i think the violins could do with some in places. Also the attack on the trills seems abit sharp - perhaps it might be worth fading them in? Otherwise its coming along very nicely. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hi, That´s very nice!

but why only 56Kbit MP3? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I usually use Sonar 3\'s mp3 convertor, but it has been giving me issues lately. What is another good program that can convert wave files to mp3\'s? Preferably a free one, or one that is cheaper? Something like mp3 producer?

Thanks,
    And I\'ll fix the link.

Sean R. Beeson

Great job! You can download the encoder called \"lame\" and then download a GUI app called \"Razor Lame\" (might be one word) which calls lame.exe and manages batches. That\'s what I use and it\'s all 100% free.

Again, great work! I look forward to hearing the entire suite!

P.S. You\'re still just using EWQLSO Silver for this, right? If so, that coming Silver update looks like it\'ll have that legato KingIdiot was talking about.

Love it.. love the part from 1:08-1:20. The staccos remind me a bit of A Beautiful Mind (that\'s a good thing). I\'d recommend tossing in a french horn section playing at pp or ppp just for some added color.. probably in the section I mention above, or somewhere else. Horns are so damn nice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Great work, looking forward to hearing more.

Go Back to forum