• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Latest GPO Studio Updater?

Latest GPO Studio Updater?

Hi, all...
    I saw that the \"missing reverb preset\" problem was fixed in GPO Studio and that the updater was available.
    The GPO Studio on the \"Support\" page, however, appears to be the 1.1 version.
    Is the \"revised\" 1.2 available yet??

Re: Latest GPO Studio Updater?

was it fixed?
    I tried it and i can\'t also save my staff in GPO v1.2 becuase it crashes during the save operation. I\'m on mac 10.2.

You can find the update link at this thread:
    http://www.northernsounds.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=153763&page=0&amp ;view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#153763

Gary indicated that the missing reverb presets will be fixed in yet another update, but I had discovered a work-around in the meantime. Please refer to the same thread.

Steve Barden

Sorry, Steve...
    Unless I\'m doing something odd, neither workaround works around for me.
    Tried opening Overture or Finale First...still 1 preset.

Saved the Preset as an .FXB...still one preset.

(For Windows users) the only work-around for me was to copy the ambience.dll (not sure of the actual file name) from my Sonar VST folder to the GPO Studio VSTPlugins folder, temporarily replacing the new one, version April 1 2004 (actually I moved the new one to a beta folder for safe keeping) with the old one, version November 17 2003. I lost the bypass button, but got the presets back.

[ QUOTE ]

Saved the Preset as an .FXB...still one preset.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you try to open the preset you saved? After doing that all of the other presets come back.

Gary or Jeff can address this when they get back in the next couple of days.

Maybe I had cranial flatulence...now when I open the .FXB I created,it has 12 presets.

Is there a Ballroom 2? When I open the .FXB,it defaults to Ballroom 1, then there\'s a blank space, and, of course several of the other presets have 2 forms.

I feel confident that this will all be sorted out in a future update, but in the meantime I\'m happy that the presets are available - even if that means duplicates!

Steve Barden

We\'ll be posting the newest release candidate quite soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We\'ve just gotten back from MENC and this is one of the first things I\'d like to get out. It should fix the reverb presets, and more importantly a crash on OSX that is unique to the previous release candidate should be fixed. We\'ll post as soon as available.

Go Back to forum