• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can PO run on a number of different systems?

Share/Bookmark

Can PO run on a number of different systems?

I\'ve recently come across Personal Orchestra. I\'m in a band and if we were to purchase PO then it would be the property of all 6 members.We would like a copy on the home recording computer, a copy on the laptop which we keep with us for when we\'re living on the bus and most of us would like a copy on the computer in the house for when that moment of inspiration strikes usually in the early hours. Is it possible to license this software over a certain amount of computers crossing both PC/Mac platforms?

Re: Can PO run on a number of different systems?

Lughole,

Native Instruments only permits two concurrent installs of the Kontakt Player. Please call me an perhaps we can work something out for multiple licenses.

Gary Garritan

Re: Can PO run on a number of different systems?

If it\'s possible, please let me know. Because I am in a band that consists of 100 members, and we\'d all like our own copies of every sample library you make [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

J/K But I wonder where one draws the line on how many \'duplicates\' can be made before entering the realm of illegality and/or immorality. Theoretically, if n people pitch in C/n dollars, where C = total cost of product, then each person is entitled to 1/nth of the product\'s total value. So that\'s like, some brass and maybe a marimba [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

- Junk

Go Back to forum