• Register
  • Help

Topic: So How U Guys Doin?

So How U Guys Doin?

Just curious....I\'m tanked and wonderin....... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: So How U Guys Doin?

Yo, Ive posted on this forum tanked before too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway, Im doing well. You?

God bless ya\'ll.....\"it Keeps U runnin......yeah it keeps u runnin\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Is this the downloadable pints thread?

Uh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Sharmy,

Hope you\'re having a good time! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you use the quote option, you\'ll get the gremlins. HTH,

damn I was up all night and checked to see what was happening at about 4... shoulda hung out Time to scroll back and read

LOL, a friend of mine says when he\'s had to much to drink and needs to get home, \"I\'m out of here like a fat boy playin\' dodge ball\".

Words for being wasted:

inebrieated (sp?)

things you do when you\'re drunk:

pray to the porcelin god
    toilet hugging
    going to meet \"Ralph\"

I\'m writing this with a mild headache from last night- Partied in downtown Chicago at a bar called \"9\" then took Union Pacific West Line out to Geneva where we continued the party at an Irish Pub. It was a great night and to think my wife wanted me to go to a church play with her instead.....

I think it is time to remember that this forum may be read by those who might find the subject matter objectionable. I for one, am all too aware of the consequences of \"drinking pints every night.\" A steady diet of excessive alcohol WILL kill brain cells. Also, as alcohol is eliminated through the liver, it can cause serious interactions with common prescription drugs, particularly SSRI\'s (antidepressants). These drugs are also eliminated through the liver, but this elimination can be blocked by taking SSRI\'s and \"pints\" together, therefore causing the drug become toxic as it sits in the liver. Liver failure can result.

This is why I have chosen to not include \"pints\" in my diet, and indeed in my lifestyle. I am a serious musician. Therefore I take my meds in the morning, and only drink Bombay Sapphire martinis (straight up, olives, no vermouth allowed in the house) in the evening. The heck with pints! If gin didn\'t taste so good, I would be taking it through an I.V. This will be my last post before my one remaining brain cell calls it quits.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar
    Dallas, Texas

Funniest one I\'ve heard, regarding being wasted:

F****d-upper than a football bat.

Go Back to forum