• Register
  • Help

Topic: Incorporating Flash GPO Banner's on my web site

Share/Bookmark

Incorporating Flash GPO Banner\'s on my web site

Hey guys,

OK, I\'ll admit it. I\'m completely stupid when it comes to advanced website design. OK, maybe all web site design, but still...

Here\'s my delimmia. Mr. Garritan sent me the two flash banners for GPO that I want to incorporate into my website. Cool right? Now, the website designer that I used to make my site will not allow me to import Flash files because it was designed to be used without having HTML skills. So that\'s where I stand. A few people have tried to help, but I think I am just not understanding how to do it. Can I use notepad to edit the HTML, or do I need another actual Web design program?

I hope I\'m making sense. I don\'t know what my problem is. I\'m sure that my eight year old nephew could fly through it. I can almost hear him now...

\"... now you see Uncle Jonathon, in order to import the flash file, you must first multiply the square root of 20,034x16. Then you turn around and jump up and down on one foot while singing the Oscar Myer Weiner song in D minor...\"

Smart-alec kids!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Jonny

Re: Incorporating Flash GPO Banner\'s on my web site

Send the files to me or Alan and we will put it up for you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s simple. Just upload the swf to your server and give us the link address.

Okaly-Dockaly!

I\'ve sent you an e-mail. I hope that I gave you everything that you need. I forgot to say where I wanted to put it. If at all possible, it could go at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
    Jonny

Already done. I put it at the top. Make sure you want it to go at the bottom so I don\'t have to do it twice. I was waiting for your email back.

http://www.jonnylostinc.com/6963.html

Hi,

Yeah, I would really like it at the bottom of the page. I really appreciate this.

Thanks,
    Jonny

done and done - Enjoy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thanks alot Mr. B. (I hope you don\'t mind the abbreviation. I\'m tired of misspelling people\'s names. I\'m sure your sick of it too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

Jonny

Frank is fine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum