• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Few Good Beta testers Needed for New GPO Kontakt

Share/Bookmark

A Few Good Beta testers Needed for New GPO Kontakt

We are in need of some beta testers to test the upcoming GPO player.

Only a few testers are need to do some serious testing. This would require considerable communication with Native Instruments and the other testers. Bug reporting, extreme testing and identifying issues would be involved.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Gary Garritan

Re: A Few Good Beta testers Needed for New GPO Kontakt

What are the requirements to be a \"good tester\"?
    If you need a tester for mac on cubase and overture i have them

If you could give some more information, that would be nice. I would love to help.

I am using Sonar 3.0 Producer Edition on WinXP Pro. Let me know what, if any, other information you require.

- Junk

I have been described as \"worth your weight in gold as a tester\". Probably comes from the software development day job! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'m up for it if you need another tester (SONAR 3.3.1, WinXP Pro, P4-3.0HT, 1Gb RAM, have Kontakt full version), but feel free to skip me if someone else is \"hungrier\": my free-time is sometimes taken by after-hours work stuff these days, though at the moment I seem to be unburdened!

- m

Gary...If you want someone to test some \"idiot proof\" features, I can be a great idiot. I have done some pretty odd things, forgotten to unset some important settings, etc. Perhaps the \"absent-minded professor\" stereotype is true!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Jim

I\'m interested too, but to echo someone else, what would be required to be a tester?

Rob

You\'ll get a lot of \"experts\" offering to volunteer to be a beta tester, but you may also want to use a few \"new users\" to gauge the product\'s learning curve, resistance to newbie errors, etc. For this purpose, I would be glad to volunteer. I\'m on a PC with Cakewalk 2.2 (good for testing GPO\'s backward compatibility; not all of us CW users feel the need to upgrade yet).

Jeff in Boston

I\'ll do it. Mac OSX 10.2.6 using Pro Tools with a Digi 001.

Jasper

[ QUOTE ]
    I\'m on a PC with Cakewalk 2.2 (good for testing GPO\'s backward compatibility; not all of us CW users feel the need to upgrade yet).

Jeff in Boston

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that!!!! If it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it!

I can apply but I don\'t own kontakt and use CubaSe vst4...!

Go Back to forum