• Register
  • Help

Topic: It's here! Hooray!

It\'s here! Hooray!

GPO arrived today [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I\'ve got it installed and it\'s running fine with Sonar 3 Producer. I\'ve already tried putting in some envelopes and they also work great - and of course the sound is just terrific [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me welcome and answering my questions before I had even purchased - the welcome I got here and the obviously strong and helpful community was an important part of the decision to go ahead and buy the library, and after just an hour of exploring I\'m tremendously excited about how well it works and the possibilities it opens up for me!

Take care,

Re: It\'s here! Hooray!

Have fun!

Congrats. Enjoy. We look forward to hearing some great music.

By the way, how exactly DO you use GPO when you are upside down? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Welcome to the GPO Family! It is truly amazing here! There are so many talented people lending advice, support, and encouragement, all to empower each of us to realize our dreams.

Good luck with your music, we look forward to hearing you express the music within!

West Seneca, NY

Hey, another fine composer to the ranks! Great, looking forward to your comps.

Go Back to forum