• Register
  • Help

Topic: RI/VOTA - CD Key...what is it for?

Share/Bookmark

RI/VOTA - CD Key...what is it for?

I have a CD key on a little sticker on a recent purchase of Rare Instruments.. whats it for? How/where/why do I register it?

Also I bought VOTA for a real bargain price at a music shop selling out all their sample CD\'s... But no sticker with key on it? The pakaging looks similar to that of Rare Instruments, so I\'m supposing there was supposed to be a sticker on that one to? What do I do

Re: RI/VOTA - CD Key...what is it for?

You have to register the number with the secret police and then apply for a state sponsored dongle. This assuming you have no criminal record. Once you have installed the dongle, please send photos of your computer (front and back) to Bruce Richardson for verification. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sorry.. I just thought maybe registration was somehow preferable to you as a developers. And if so I would like to register, and somehow aquire a key for VOTA...

Whats Bruces email so I can send my headshot? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'m sorry. It was late last night and I was feeling a little silly. You don\'t have to register anything. Those numbers are the watermark ids.

[ QUOTE ]
    You have to register the number with the secret police and then apply for a state sponsored dongle. This assuming you have no criminal record. Once you have installed the dongle, please send photos of your computer (front and back) to Bruce Richardson for verification. Thank you for your cooperation.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ed

Go Back to forum