• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Post *Your* GPO Studio...

Re: Post *Your* GPO Studio...

...nice...I have the same behringer mixer. But....where\'s the keyboard?

no keyboard yet Giga... I program via mouse, trying to save up for a keyboard, guess I should stop working for free... eh?

...ouch...that\'s pretty exhausting...... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Just a computer and speakers.

I too program via mouse.

Oh what a mess!

(and apologies for messing up the width of the page!)

Orcas Island

Nice setup you have. Good to see where all of that great artwork is produced.

What a fantastic setup! Your studio has the earmark of a wild and consummate musician. Interesting horn you have there - let\'s sample it!

Gary Garritan

Hey Alan

How much was that desk? I\'ve been looking into buying a computer desk that can hold my midi keyboard (and perhaps another monitor, for the near future). I would likely have my speakers mounted on shelves on my wall (as they are now).

Just lookin for a rough figure, don\'t mean to pry into your personal finances [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Junk

$79 US @ Wal-Mart... came with a matching book-shelf too that sits next to my bed, holding an alarm clock and stuff... that was like two years ago, may be cheaper now. I thought its design was perfect for home-studio\'ists with the multi-shelves and all that. Usually the one\'s at musician\'s friend run four times the cost with same design/layout.

Thanks Alan

Markelford, nice cat btw! I love cats [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

- meow

Go Back to forum