• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Who here is the baby that did this?

Share/Bookmark

Who here is the baby that did this?

I had 5 stars yesterday, now I\'ve been voted down to 3. Big frigg\'n deal.

But what I can\'t stand about THIS forum is how pussy people can be here, if you got a problem with something I said just be a man and tell me about it. Jeeze, wimpy composers... hiding behind some stupid star system. Every other forum I\'m on people have the guts to tell people how they feel...

I know what this is about, It\'s cause I said my wife is an agent and that I\'ll ride her coat tails. That\'s life... Deal with it....

Please feel free to vote all may stars away... big deal. Get a life.

Have a good day the rest of you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Who here is the baby that did this?

i\'ve been already curious why my five stars do not show up since the forum has been relaunched and what\'s up about the new option *rate this thead* - anybody?
    christian

BTW-- yeah I know I\'ve complained about this stupidity before.

Guess I\'m one that feels that there should be no anonymity with this star thing. You should be able to see who votes for you or against. Not cause I\'m gonna start crap, just that it\'ll stop people from being so childish....

What is this, 3rd grade?

(sure I could turn off the star thing, that\'s not the point)

*test*

I was five stars for a long time...Later , three people voted me one star , and I know who they are...
    ...After this terrible happening I could not sleep for one week and I needed to begin a intensive psychiatric treatment but the doctors told me \"it´s a so terrible problem not having five stars on NS that no one will be able to help you , only the heaven\"...Than , some days later I tried to kill myself , but I couldn´t because when I was about to explode my head with a gun a angel appeared in front of me , and told me \"Hey , there´s so many important thing in your life for you to worry , why do you give so much importance on the image others have about you???Enjoy you and your talent!!!

Than I´m here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!!!

I don\'t think the system is working right so I wouldn\'t take it too personally. I think the whole star thing is kind of silly but it seems to be part of the forum software package. I wonder if they can just turn this silly thing off?
    Later
    Dave

Hey, I\'ve been getting 1 star pretty much since I joined here! I might be controversial at times, and even alarmistic, but at some point I guess I really pissed someone off!

Anyway, who cares? I really thought they did away with the whole start system with the new software, I guess not.

Truly, I think the most fair start system I\'ve seen is the one based on your number of posts. That way, the people that contribute the most messages receive higher rankings.

There ya go midphase [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Of course it\'ll probably all change tomorrow.

Really! Can\'t we have the option just to turn this star rating thing off - its not why I\'m here. Oh well... interesting life - living for stars. I\'m sure we can do other things that would be better off validating oneself... like making great music and getting paid for the privilege.

Kid, don\'t expect this place to be any different than the real world. There\'s always going to be a certain number of great, good, ok, so-so, bad, awful people here. You\'d be naive to expect anything else. And, IMV, you shouldn\'t expect more honesty here than anywhere else. I don\'t think composers are particularly wimpier than any other artists. But I do think that beer/wine might make our exchanges more... dynamic! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I considered my two-star rating to be a badge of honor, and then some numbskull went in and bumped me up to three. Can you guys help me out with a few 1-star ratings? I\'m losing my street cred with da boyz in the WestHood like you\'d not believe...

Ya know, I heard that next year\'s TCM YFCC will include a section to list all of your multi-star ratings on discussion boards...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast