• Register
  • Help

Topic: It seems that I missed something!!!

Share/Bookmark

It seems that I missed something!!!

1. When I load a new Patch to GigaStudio, I have to reset the program in order to get MIDI outpout (input), I mean sound- sorry -.This would not be bad, but each time I do this, my file changes name to Untitled :-( . so I have to save it again under the old name :-( :-(. I normally always use marbel sound, and besides this....it works. Do some of you have the same problem. If yes, how do you deal with it, or how can avoid it? Any answer will be highly appreciated.

------------------
    IGOR

Re: It seems that I missed something!!!

What do you mean by \"reset the program\"?

Hi Bill,
    The reset button is the 4th icon from the left on the top of GigaStudio -(between the disk and the G).If you never had to use it, then is definitively something wrong with my system! But just in case, have a look at it, because if you have to use it some day and if the wrong options are checked, you will have a unpleasant surprise!

------------------
    IGOR

Does this happen when you load a new PATCH or PERFORMANCE? You write PATCH, but I had the same problem once. It went away when I reinstalled Windows ) But I didnt have to reset - I could just click the little keyboard twice - disconnect and reconnect the MIDI drivers.

Igor - that\'s not normal behaviour for Gst. There\'s definitely something wrong with your setup.

Many thanks for the answers, they are very usefull!

Go Back to forum