• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Gary, can you please clarify GOS lite price?

Share/Bookmark

Gary, can you please clarify GOS lite price?

I thought the \"special\" price was $99, but in the \"is anybody waiting to win\" thread you\'ve mentioned $79. Now, I read that as being the price for the two people who were madly posting to try and win the free one, not a price for everyone.

What is the actual special price, if there is still a special price at all? And do we have to phone to order, or can we order via the website even though the website lists $179 as the price?

Thanks,
    Gwydi

Re: Gary, can you please clarify GOS lite price?

If I can add a question: is the \"special\" price also available to european users ?

Is there a particular procedure to order it from Italy ?

Thank in advance

GFC

Yes...I\'d like to know this too. Sorry for any double post I might have made asking the same question.

Also, I\'m wondering if there is an upgrade price from GPO to GOS Lite?

Thank\'s in advance

Cheers

Rodney

I asked this a little while ago and gary said the upgrade price from GPO to GOS was $399

-jamie

[ QUOTE ]
    I asked this a little while ago and gary said the upgrade price from GPO to GOS was $399

-jamie

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank\'s for your reply Jamie. Yeah, I read that too...however, I was curious about any GPO to GOS Lite upgrade.

Cheers

Rodney

[ QUOTE ]
    I was curious about any GPO to GOS Lite upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I could be wrong, but I think the conclusion was that there wasn\'t one, because GOSlite is cheaper than GPO.

G.

The price is $79, plus $10 shipping/handling (why do they have to handle it so much? :&gt Limited time only, so who knows what that means? I called them up and bought it Sunday.

Couldn\'t get much cheaper, as the \"normal\" price is $190 or so with shipping. So if you are at all thinking about getting it, get it!

Ok guys, I need help.

<ul type=\"square\"> A) Is there an upgrade option from GOS lite to GOS, and if so, how much?

2) Is it worth getting GOS lite if you are planning on getting GOS? That is, does Garritan offer a specific upgrade package from gos lite to the full version? I ask this because, for $79, GOS lite looks like a steal. But I want ALLLLLLL the articulations of the GOS library! muhahaha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][/list]

Thanks in advance to he who answers! Yea, I said \"he\" who answers. Are there any female GPO users? Seriously, where are all the skirts? *cracks beer off skull*

- Junk <font color=\"red\"> *burp* </font>

It has been mentioned here quite a lot -- the upgrade price from GOS Lite to the full version is $399. The full version costs $695. So, assuming Gary continues to honor this upgrade price, you will end up saving $195 or so getting the deal on GOS Lite now and upgrading to the full version later (as opposed to saving $95 -- in essence you save $100 on the full version as well).

Of course, unless Gary says so we won\'t know for sure (but I\'d be fairly confident this will be the case).

[ QUOTE ]
    The price is $79, plus $10 shipping/handling (why do they have to handle it so much? :&gt Limited time only, so who knows what that means? I called them up and bought it Sunday. Couldn\'t get much cheaper, as the \"normal\" price is $190 or so with shipping. So if you are at all thinking about getting it, get it!

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I present my anger?
    I almost ordered it and Giga. It\'s a good thing I didn\'t! I had to put in a new furnace yesterday and some new ductwork. Our carbon monoxide alarms went off and the unit had to be replaced costing me well over $1500. The story of my life! Oh well, at least the kids won\'t be cold.
    Maybe there will be another offer soon.

Go Back to forum